Want to cook several dishes at once yet enjoy an excellent barbeque experience?
Then nothing can be better than 3 burner gas grill. Two burner gas grill is too small for cooking several dishes where four-burner is too big to move and use. Three burners is perfect.
But when it comes to buying a three burner grill for the first time, it becomes difficult. The main considerations for 3 burner grills are grill quality, cooking space, and materials.
If you are looking for the best 3 burner gas grill, you have come to the right place. You will find the right burner with the proper size, better quality, and useful features.
TOP 7 BEST 3 BURNER GAS GRILL
The market is now flooded with hundreds of brands and models with the increasing popularity of 3 burner grills. Finding the best one is somehow difficult, especially for the newbie. That is why we have come up with some top class 3 burner gas grills with their features and benefits. It will assist you to make a better decision.
|Name||Dimensions||Weight||Main Burner BTUs||Grilling Space|
|OUR TOP PICK||Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro||48 x 28 x 48 inch||1.44 ounces||40,800 BTUs||438 Sq-Inches|
|Weber 47510001 Spirit E310||32 x 52 x 63 inches||1 pounds||32,000 BTUs||424 Sq-Inches|
|Char-Broil 463370719 3-Burner||54.1 x 23.4 x 45.5 inches||105.8 pounds||24,000 BTUs||450 Sq-Inches|
|RINKMO Gas Grill||27.95 x 24.8 x 19.88 inches||70.4 pounds||36,000 BTUs||606 Sq-Inches|
|Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart||22.82 x 49.14 x 45.05 inches||76 pounds||36,000 BTUs||507 Sq-Inches|
|Camp Chef Big Gas Grill||15.8 x 24 x 7 inches||85 pounds||90,000 BTUs||608 Sq-Inches|
|OUR BUDGET PICK||Char-Broil Classic 360||24.1 x 51.2 x 43.5 inches||48.5 pounds||30,000 BTUs||360 Sq-Inches|
1. Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro
Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro is so popular and comes with so many features that it makes it list on the top of our list. Let’s talk about the power and working space at first.
It comes with 40,800 BTU power per hour which is far more than enough to cook anything you want no matter how tough it is. You can cook A side burner is there that produces 12,000 BTU per hour. That means you can cook small dishes sauces, marinades, and others when cooking your main items.
With its 438 square inches main grilling area, you can cook different items for a large family. You can cook up to 20 hamburgers at a time with this three burner grill. Besides, a 192 square inch warming rack is there as well to enjoy hot and warm food even after several hours of cooking. Even you can toast bread and burns too.
When it comes to construction, it is made of durable steel construction. That means it retains heats better than other constructions and last longer than others. Even it allows you to clean it with less effort and needs no oil for maintenance.
With its porcelain-coated cast-iron grates, this 3-burner gas grill cooks faster and ensures longevity. Also, it provides a smooth finish and less maintenance at the same time. A side shelf is there to keep the necessary things right near your hand. It makes cooking more convenient.
You will have the utensil hooks to keep all your necessary cooking tools such as spoons, knives, rods, and others. It weighs less than 100 pounds and comes with attached wheels. This makes it more convenient to move it and use it in your yard to throw a small party.
For an easy and efficient start, an Electronic ignition system is there for you. You don’t have to do it manually from now. So all in all, this one is for the people who like to throw parties often. Also, if you have a medium to a large family and want to make your cooking easier, you should choose this one. You can cook versatile items at the same time with this gas grill.
- It comes with 40,800 BTU for main burners and 12,000 BTU for side burner to allow you to cook main items and side items at the same time fast.
- You have the 438 square inches main grilling area along with 192 square inch warming rack to cook different items with ease and keep your food warm.
- With its durable steel construction along with porcelain-coated cast-iron grates, it retains more heat and offers you less maintenance.
- It features side shelf for additional handy workspace and utensil hooks to keep all the cooking tools for more convenient cooking.
- An electronic ignition system is there for an easy start and wheels allow you to move the gas grill anywhere you want to throw the party.
2. Weber 47510001 Spirit E310
Weber is a popular name in the gas grilling industry. If you are looking for the best value 3 burner gas grill, then you can consider this one for sure.
It has the capacity to produce 32,000 BTU-per-hour input for the main burner. It is surely less than the previous one. Does that mean it cannot cook food?
Of course not.
It may have less power input than the previous one, but this is more than enough to cook any food you want. In general, you need only 70-100 BTU for a square inch to cook food without any hassle. This grill comes with 424 square inches primary area and 32,000 BTU. So you can easily cook anything you like. Grilling is a cup of tea for this one.
At the same time, because of this low power, it consumes less fuel than the previous one. Besides, its Porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates retain heat better and distribute it evenly. As a result, you get the best-tasting food all the time.
Its Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars take the drippings to let these circulate back into your food. This function improves the aroma and test in the main cooking area to provide you testier food with amazing flavor.
An Electronic Crossover ignition system is there to start this 3 burner gas grill easily without spending too much energy. It features Porcelain-enameled lid for the best finish, less maintenance, and more durability. Also, you have the built-in lid thermometer to know the current heat of the grill.
To control the heat output, you have the Infinite control burner valves. So there is no chance of overheating. Also, a front access grease tray is there to collect the juices come off from the meat to use it in the stock or sauce next. For more convenient and keep all the cooking tolls right after your hand, the stainless steel side tables are there too.
So overall, this is a perfect option for the people who often host a BBQ party or want to enjoy family grilling often. If you like grilling and want to enjoy it with a small crowd, you should have a try.
- It features 32,000 heat power that reduces energy consumption yet gets your job done perfectly with its large primary cooking area.
- Its Flavorizer bars improve the test of your food while cast-iron grates distribute the heat for better cooking.
- A built-in thermometer is there to know the current heat output and to control it, you have the Infinite control burner valves.
- You get the front access tray to collect all the drips while Porcelain-enameled lid removes the need for high maintenance.
- It has heavy-duty caster wheels for easy movement and easy to clean grease management system for longevity.
3. Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner
Char-Broil is an American’s favorite brand since 1948. From then, it has been serving good quality gas grills.
It comes with 24,000 BTU’s power. I know that is lower than many others. But it features TRU-Infrared cooking technology to cook better. Do you know how TRU-Infrared cooking technology works?
Well, it converts the hot air that is generated from the traditional gas BBQ into the heat. Thus, it spreads across the three stainless steel burners evenly and keeps the flavor inside of the grill that other grills let escape. As a result, you get perfectly grilled food.
Since there is a barrier between the flames and food, it does not flare up and make your food unevenly cooked. For more even heat distribution, it features Porcelain-coated grates. So low BTU is not a big deal here. Also, it ensures less maintenance, more rust-resistance, and more durability. Cleaning these grates is extremely easy too.
This high-performance grill has a primary cooking space of 450-square-inches. It is good enough for a medium BBQ party or small to medium family get together.
With its 10,000 BTU side burner, it lets you make sauces or sides to make your BBQ party even more awesome. Side burner allows you to cook other side dishes as well. For more versatility, you have the Swing-a-way warming rack to cook toast or to keep your food warm after the grilling.
A push-to-start electronic ignition is there that makes the starting hassle-free and easy. So overall, if you want to enjoy an evenly cooked grill every time, then this gas grill can be a perfect option for you. Don’t think too much. Know details and place an order.
- The grill comes with 24,000 BTU’s power along with TRU-Infrared cooking technology to retain heat and provide even heat to prepare the best food.
- It has Porcelain-coated grates that distribute heat evenly, ensures less maintenance, and offer more resistance against rust.
- With its primary cooking space of 450-square-inches and Swing-a-way warming rack, you can cook versatile items and keep food warm all the time.
- A 10,000 BTU side burner is there to allow you to cook side dishes along with the main dishes at the same time.
- You have push-to-start electronic ignition that costs less energy while providing you an easy start.
4. RINKMO Gas Grill
You need to make food for a large number of people sometimes. In that case, a small gas grill cannot do that work. RINKMO Gas Grill Upgrade can help you here.
It offers 606 sq. In. cooking capacity that you will only find in 5 to 6 burner gas grills generally. With this large cooking area, you can accommodate a large family easily. You can cook 4 chickens, 5 racks of ribs, or 24 burgers at the same time.
Besides, 64 sq. In. side burner is there as well. It helps you make side dishes such as veggies or sauces or to heat sauerkraut to make the grilling party more tasty and fun.
Just a large size cannot make good food. That is why RINKMO delivers up to 36,000 BTU heating power with even heat distribution to make your food more tasty and fast. Even heat distribution ensures more flavor imparting on the food. Linear-Flow valves are there to control the heat for more soft and delicious grilling with soft-touch control knobs.
All three burners are made of stainless steel. That means it prevents rust while expanding the life of the grill. Besides, it also helps to distribute the heat evenly. You need less maintenance with this construction since it is extremely easy to clean.
Moreover, its Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain heat better than anything. Also, it prevents rust and thus eliminates the necessity of seasoning the metal (curing). Cleaning up becomes easier with this. Even you have the enameled warming rack that withstands and retain high heat for added versatility. So overall, grilling mind-blowing food is a cup of tea with this one.
An electronic ignition comes handy to have a smooth and hassle-free start. RINKMO is offering so many features so that this one can be considered as the best 3 burner gas grill under $400.
- The RINKMO grill comes with 606 sq. In. cooking capacity along with 64 sq. In. side burner to grill for a large number of people.
- Its Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and enameled warming rack retain more heat and distribute it properly for testier food.
- You have the Linear-Flow valves to control the output heat to provide accurate heat to the grill and prepare food with same good taste every time.
- The burners are made of stainless steel to ensure longevity while helping the heat to be distributed evenly.
- You get the electronic ignition to get a smooth and easier start without spending too much energy.
5. Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart
Are you looking for a top-notch 3 burner gas grill that your friends and family gather around for years to come? Then you should consider Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart gas grill. Why? Well, have a look at these.
It comes with a 507-total inch of large cooking space to cook for a good number of people. You have 390-square inches of Cast iron grates that retain better heat and its porcelain-enameled finish ensures even heat distribution. It is perfect for searing and locking in food’s natural juices.
Besides, you have 117-square inches secondary warming rack to warm food or cook toasts to add more versatility in the party. For these features, it is surely one of the best 3 burner gas grills you should consider. It has the capacity to deliver up to 36,000 BTU power output to cook anything you want.
The burners are made of commercial-grade Stainless steel to ensure high performance and durability. Porcelain-enameled, heavy-gauge steel heat tents are there to protect burners. Also, these tents help distribute the heat properly and evenly across your grilling surface. At the same time, these deliver vaporize food’s natural juices and ensure amazing flavor to the foods.
To make your cooking more delicious, a porcelain enameled steel firebox to reflect the heat inside and increases the efficiency of your grill. Also, it captures corrosive meat drippings and disperses the heat while destroying the bacteria grown on the grill.
Its High-gloss, black finish makes it easier to clean and maintain. You have the powder-coated steel constructed side tables to keep all the cooking tools. Besides, a thermometer is there to let you know the current temperature. To control the temperature, you have three control valves for each burner for added flexibility.
These three burner gas grills come with easy-push Electro-Pulse Ignition to ensure easy starting with the highest efficiency. Three black painted steel end caps are there to keep your burners safe from dust when not in use. So all in all, you will surely miss some amazing features if you don’t try this one.
- The Dyna-Glo burners come with 507-total inches of large cooking space and 36,000 BTU power output to allow you to cook items for a good number of people quickly and easily.
- The burners are made of commercial-grade Stainless steel and protected by the Porcelain-enameled heavy gauge steel heat tents ensure even heat distribution and durability.
- You have the enameled steel firebox powder-coated steel constructed side tables to keep all the cooking tools right after your hand and make your cooking more convenient.
- A thermometer is there to let you know the current temperature and three control valves are there to control the temperature accurately for soft and tastier food.
- It comes with easy-push Electro-Pulse Ignition for an easy and efficient start where the black painted steel end caps protect the burners from dust when not in use.
6. Camp Chef SPG90B – Big Gas Grill
Camp Chef is one of those trusted names that produce high-quality products. If you are serious about cooking and want to cook professional type food, then Camp Chef Big Gas Grill might be a good option. Just take it out of the box and start grilling.
It comes with a 608 square inches cooking surface area along with three cast aluminum burners that produce 90,000 BTU output heat. You can easily handle ample of foods in this space with fast and easy cooking.
The grates are made of pre-seasoned cast iron grill that provides a non-stick cooking surface for you. It ensures a real good taste with maximum hygiene. The sticky surface is dangerous and makes your food polluted. Also, it holds heat longer than steel grates and makes it easier to clean and maintain.
Its grill box features heat diffuser plates that turn the flame into infrared heat. This ensures even heat distribution to the food, unlike traditional grills. Also, it instantly vaporizes the grease drippings for better taste. It offers so many features and benefits under $500 so that it can be the best 3 burner gas grill under $500.
You have the Built-in temperature gauge to check the current temperature. Also, there are fully adjustable heat-control valves that help you control heat and smoke and ensure flavor sealing. So, you will get the best taste every time.
With its Matchless ignition, you can start the burners with ease. You have a Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for easy gas connection. A removable/adjustable legs are there for easy storage. So if you want to enjoy restaurant-type food, this one will be a good option for you.
- You have 608 square inches cooking surface along with three cast aluminum burners that produce 90,000 BTU to handle all the foods you want to cook.
- It features pre-seasoned cast-iron grates that hold heat longer than steel and thus distributes the heat properly while ensuring sticky-free surface for healthier and smoother food.
- The burner features heat diffuser plates that turn the flame into infrared heat to vaporize the grease drippings and keep your burners free from grease.
- A Built-in temperature gauge makes it easier to gauge the temperature and the control valves are there to control the heat for better food cooking.
- With its Matchless ignition, you can efficiently start the burners where its adjustable legs make it easier to store.
7. Char-Broil Classic 360
Up next is the Char-Broil Classic 360. If you are looking for a gas grill to grill for a small family or a small party or get together, then this one is worthy of trying.
The Char-Broil Classic comes with 360 square inch cooking surface along with over porcelain-coated grates. Due to this construction, it retains heat for a longer time to cook all the foods evenly. Also, it offers a non-sticky surface for healthier and spicy grilling and easy cleaning.
You have 170 sq. in. Swing-Away Warming Rack so that you can easily make sides or toasting buns to make the party more enjoyable.
Those three burners can produce 30,000-BTU of heat that makes it easier to cook anything faster. You can cook almost all types of food in this power. These burners are made of stainless steel to ensure the highest cooking performance and durability. At the same time, it offers better high to low heat control when compared to the pancake burners. So spicy food is ensured.
With its Porcelain-coated steel lid along with a firebox stand, the grill lasts longer, resists any weather, and makes it easier to clean. This 3 burner gas grill features 2 metal long-lasting side shelves to offer you ample working space. You will get a Piezo ignition system for easy and fast startups with a single push.
Sometimes, you need to move the grill for a good party or outdoor fun. Two 6-inch wheels are there for easy portability where two fixed legs are there to keep it in place. So overall, when looking for the best 3 burner gas grill under $300, you should consider this one.
- The grill offers you a 360 square inch cooking surface with a power output of 30,000 BTU to cook an ample amount of food in a short time.
- You have over porcelain-coated grates that ensure non-sticky surface, even heat distribution, and tastier cooking where A 170 sq. in. Swing-Away Warming Rac is there to warm your food.
- These burners are made of stainless steel to ensure the highest cooking performance where its Porcelain-coated steel lid along with the firebox stand ensures longevity.
- 2 metal long-lasting side shelves let you keep your cooking tools and the Piezo ignition system makes the startups easier.
- You get two large wheels to move the grill easily here two stand legs are there to keep the grills on the place.
Not everyone has proper knowledge on three burner gas grill. As a result, it becomes tough to find out the right one even if you have the list of some good 3 burner grill. That is why we have come up with a buying guide to show you what you need to consider when buying a 3 burner grill.
How large size perfect for you?
Most of the 3 burner gas grills come with 400-500 square inches size. 400 is good enough for a small party or a small family where 600 is good for a large party or large get together. What is your demand? How many people are going to gather around the grill? Decide that and select the perfect cooking area.
Does the grill come with good quality?
Quality is a must. It should have a stainless steel construction that makes it rust-free and weather resistant. Also, the grates should be made of Porcelain-coated cast iron to ensure easy cleaning and even heat distribution. The warming rack should be well-made. Only then you can get the best result every time you cook.
How much Burning power it has?
In general, 75 to 100 BTUs-per-square-inch. Power is more than enough to cook or grill any food you want. Besides, check whether it retains more heat or not. Technology is also important to utilize heat. So make sure you know all these so that you can cook fast and smoothly.
What are the other important features?
Check other features as well that will make your grilling and cooking easier. Check whether there is a warming rack to cook toasts or sides, or to keep food warm. Make sure there is a side burner to cook side dishes such as veggies or sauces. Also, look for side tables to keep cooking tools. These will make your cooking easier and fun.
Finding the best 3 burner gas grill is really important. When you have the best one, you get a good power to cook or grill any food you want. Also, it offers a great cooking area with a warm rack. You have the sticky-free Porcelain-coated cast-iron grates for even heat distribution and lots of other benefits in the best one. That is why we have reviewed some of the great three-burner grills with their features and benefits so that you can easily make the right decision. All of them are good. However, not all will match your demand. Answer the questions in our buying guide and find the best one. Have you found it? Place an order right now. The best deal is waiting for you.